In Agility you can create briefings containing your monitoring results, which can be emailed to you, your colleagues and your clients.
You can manually create a briefing with saved coverage, allowing you to produce a collection of the exact mentions you have identified as important to you.
You can also create an automatic briefing, which will deliver all results generated by your selected topic on a recurring basis, so that every day you and your colleagues are alerted to your coverage by email without you having to do anything.
To find out how to create an automated briefing, click here:
How to create an Automated Briefing
To create a briefing of your saved clips firstly ensure that you have set up a topic and saved your clips in a folder or with a tag applied. Once you have saved your clips please follow the steps below to create a briefing of your chosen mentions.
- Click on Monitor > Select Briefings from the drop down
- Select to either create a New Briefing, Quick briefing or Choose Existing briefing to copy.
New briefing: Allows you to start from a blank briefing
Quick briefing: Allows you to work from a template
Constructing a New Manual Briefing
- Start by giving your briefing a name on the top right.
- Select to add saved coverage:
3. From a Folder or Tag or from All saved coverage, select the mentions you wish to add to your brief click ADD then Close. We cover adding your mentions to a section below.
4. Mentions have now been added to the brief. Don't forget to save as draft at this stage.
5. You can choose to add or edit any of the following sections to your briefing:
This screenshot shows an image, date, text and title, in that order. To re-order the sections, click on the arrows on the right hand-side as shown in the Creat
Creating sections and rules to organise your mentions
1. If you wish to create your own section headers and manually order the clips you can do so by clicking on the arrow icon on the right and click Add section.
2. Give your new section a Name and hit OK
3. You can now move selected clips from the default section in to your created section. Select your clips from the default section > Move to your created section.
These sections can be dragged and dropped to reorganise them.
4. Then click on the 3 horizontal lines on the right to return to your brief and you will see that he new section has been added.
5. Rather than manually add content to your various sections, you can also apply rules to each one, based on the various content filters available in Agility. Simply click the filter option and select from the available options.
In this example, I want to automatically organise my sections by media type:
Do not forget to click re-organize mentions to apply your rules and settings.
Constructing a new Quick briefing
After selecting to create a quick briefing, you would be presented with the following window:
As you can, you would simply:
- Enter a briefing name
- Add coverage from a folder, topic or tag
- Pick a date range you wish to report on
- Select how you wish to see mentions organised
- Then select how you wish to see them sorted
Finally, click 'create briefing' and you'll be taken to your templated, nearly complete briefing! See below to learn how to change mention display settings and deliver the briefing.
Mention Display Settings
Select Mention Display Settings to choose what information you would like shown against each mention
1. Complete the Delivery options for your brief.
2. Specify your scheduling
3. Click on send
Need further help? Chat with us or email us at email@example.com.