Agility enables you to create briefings either by manually curating your selected mentions, or by setting up an automatic collection of all mentions.
To find out how to manually create a briefing, click here:
How do I create a briefing containing my monitoring results?
To create an automated brief firstly ensure that you have set up a topic.
1. Click on Monitor > Select Briefings from the drop down
2. Select to either create a New Briefing, Quick briefing or Choose Existing briefing to copy.
New briefing: Allows you to start from a blank briefing
Quick briefing: Allows you to fill in only the required components to construct a basic brief with a preset template.
Constructing a New Automated Briefing
1. Start by giving your briefing a name on the top right.
2. You can choose to add any of the following components to your brief to brand it.
5. Click on Automatically add coverage.
6. Complete the following components in the pop up window and click ADD
7. The automatic briefing component has been added to the brief template.
8. Select Mention Display Settings to choose what information you would like shown against each mention
- Complete the Delivery options for your automated brief.
- Specify your scheduling for the automated brief select Recurring.
- Click on start
- Tick the I agree box and click on Agree and send
To receive more than one recurring briefing per day simply click the plus symbol next to the time setting and select the times at which you’d like your subsequent briefings to be delivered.
To edit your recurring briefing at any time, simply pause it, make the changes and start it again.
Need further help? Chat with us or email us at email@example.com.