Go to Manage in the top navigation bar and click on Saved Clips & Clipbooks.
You’ll see an index page with all your saved clips from topic search results.
Then use additional filters in the left column to filter by:
- Tags - available according to the tags you have applied
- Topic - available according to the topics saved in your account
- Type of clip - all, edited or manually added
- Date Saved - when the mention or clip was saved, selecting from the last 7 or 30 days, or from a custom date range
- Person Who Saved - the user who initially saved the mention or clip
- Date Posted - when the mention or clip was posted, selecting from the last 7 or 30 days, or from a custom date range
- Media Type - Online news, print, blogs, Facebook, Twitter, press release, TV or radio
- Sentiment - positive, negative or neutral
You can also search within Saved Clips using the Search field near the top screen. To do so, please enter keywords based on the title or content of the post.
Delete any saved clips by selecting the box(es) at the left, then in the “More Actions” drop-down menu, click “Delete Selected” or clicking the minus symbol on an individual clip.
It’s also important to note that if you delete a topic, your saved clips will remain in the Saved Clips & Clipbooks section until you delete them.