After sending your Briefing and you find you need to make some changes or updates you can do so following these simple steps:
1) In Monitor, select Briefing from the drop-down menu, then click "New Briefing."
2) On the window that appears, find the name of the Briefing that you want to update, select it, then click "Use Selected."
3) This action makes a copy of the "sent" Briefing and puts it in draft mode. Give it a new name and Save as Draft.
4) On the right-hand panel, ensure that the "Edit" (third) icon is selected, then select the Section which you want to edit. This action sets the selected section on edit mode.
5) While on edit mode, you can do the following actions:
- Remove selected clip(s) from the Briefing
- Move selected clip(s) up or down
- Move selected clip(s) from one section to another
- Or even add a new section!
6) Don't forget to save your changes to Draft and hit Send when you're ready!
Need further help? Chat with us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.