After sending your Briefing, if you find you need to re-use the format, make some changes or updates, or simply re-send it, you can do so following these simple steps:
1) In Monitor, select Briefing from the drop-down menu, then click "New Briefing."
2) On the window that appears, select 'Copy a Past Briefing' and then find the name of the Briefing that you want to re-use, select it, then click "Create Briefing".
3) This action makes a copy of the Briefing and puts it in draft mode. Give it a new name and Save as Draft.
4) Make as many changes as you need to. While on edit mode, you can do the following actions:
- Remove selected clip(s) from the Briefing
- Move selected clip(s) up or down
- Move selected clip(s) from one section to another
- Or even add a new section!
6) Don't forget to save your changes to Draft and hit Send when you're ready!
Need further help? Chat with us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.