After drafting your Briefing and you find that you need to make some changes, you can do so following these simple steps:
1) In Monitor, select Briefings from the drop-down menu.
2) Find your Briefing name and click on it to open.
3) On the right-hand panel, ensure that the "Edit" (third) icon is selected, then select the Section which you want to edit. This action sets the selected section on edit mode.
4) While on edit mode, you can do the following actions:
- Remove selected clip(s) from the Briefing
- Move selected clip(s) up or down
- Move selected clip(s) from one section to another
- Or even add a new section!
5) Don't forget to save your changes to Draft!
Need further help? Chat with us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.