On the Agility Welcome page you will see a link saying 'Forgot Password? under the Sign In button':
Once this link is clicked, the next page will ask you to provide your username (the email address used to create your Agility account), and an email with your temporary details will be sent to this address.
If you do not receive an email, please check your Spam, Junk or Clutter folders. If the email has not been filtered to these folders, please contact the Agility Support Team via live chat or at email@example.com.
Steps to take if you want to change your password.
Step 1. Login to your Agility account using your existing credentials.
Step 2. On the top right click on Account > Change Password.
Step 3. Enter current password > enter New password (ensure that you apply all of the password strength requirements when creating a new password) > Confirm new password > click on change password.
Steps to take when Agility detects multiple logins to your account.
Agility has enhanced the security of each user account by recognizing attempts at simultaneous logins to the same account on different devices. These enhancements have come about for a couple of reasons:
- Due to data security priorities and in the spirit of further protecting data security and following recently imposed legal obligations (e.g. GDPR), Agility will not allow two simultaneous logins to the same username/login.
- As a distribution tool and critical resource for your outreach and communication needs, Agility constantly endeavours to protect your security and privacy.
- To align with your terms and conditions, allowing the allotted number of subscribed users to access your account.
If you encounter a message saying that your account is already in use, you can try any of the following simple options:
- Log out of the original session (if you have access to the device)
- Wait no more than 30 minutes for the original session to automatically end
- Clear your cache history from the browser
- Change your password, which will automatically end the original session
If you need additional users added to your account or need any assistance, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, we are happy to help!