Agility has enhanced the security of each user account by recognizing attempts at simultaneous logins to the same account on different devices. These enhancements have come about for a couple of reasons:
- Due to data security priorities and in the spirit of further protecting data security and following recently imposed legal obligations (e.g. GDPR), Agility will not allow two simultaneous logins to the same username/login.
- As a distribution tool and critical resource for your outreach and communication needs, Agility constantly endeavours to protect your security and privacy.
- To align with your terms and conditions, allowing the allotted number of subscribed users to access your account.
If you encounter a message saying that your account is already in use, you can try any of the following simple options:
- Log out of the original session (if you have access to the device)
- Wait no more than 30 minutes for the original session to automatically end
- Clear your cache history from the browser
- Change your password, which will automatically end the original session
If you need additional users added to your account or need any assistance, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, we are happy to help!