Go to Manage in the top navigation bar and click on Saved Topics & Topic Alerts.
You’ll be taken to the main Monitored Topics index page with all topics you are monitoring, categorized by topic name, when it was created and last modified, who created it, the percentage change in activity for the topic, and any tags associated with it.
From here, you can:
- Click the topic name to see its individual results
- Filter your topics using the options in the left column
- Search within your topics using the search bar at the top
- See how the topic mentions have changed over time by viewing the information directly under your topic name at the top of the screen
- View and interact with charts
- Check the box at the left of any topic name and then click the “Actions” drop-down menu for further options, such as assign the selected to a tag or delete the selected
- You can also create a new topic using the “Actions” drop-down menu